- Fine jewellery needs care, maintenance, and at times, repairs. While most jewellery stores send work to an off-site work shop, at DM Jewellers we offer a comprehensive range of repair services and restoration on our own premises. With over 40 years of experience, Israel is a master goldsmith able to repair and restore even the most challenging pieces. At DM Jewellers we guarantee our workmanship. We will provide you with a free estimate upon visual inspection of the item and our repairs are typically done within a few days. You are welcome to watch Israel work on your jewellery while he is completing your work. We restore and repair antique, vintage and estate jewellery.
- We will clean your jewellery for free, inspect for damage, check for loose stones, and when needed suggest repair options.
- Professional resizing of rings up or down in platinum, gold or silver to fit you perfectly.
Prong Re-Tipping and Restoration
Diamond and Gemstone Replacement
- We can supply and replace gemstones of any kind and diamonds of any size or shape.
- Master goldsmith, Israel Jardon, will professionally set your diamond in any type of setting, prong, bezel, pave, channel or flush set.
Pearl and Bead Restringing
- We will string pearl necklaces or bracelets and inspect clasps.
Rhodium and Gold Plating
- We will clean, re-polish, and rhodium or gold plate your jewellery to make it look brand-new.
Chain and Necklaces Repair
- DM Jewellery will repair your gold, platinum or silver broken chains or necklaces and replace worn clasps.
- We will replace watch batteries and make watch band adjustments while you wait.
- We offer engraving services to provide that personal touch to your fine jewellery.
- Diamond Gallery strongly advises that you insure your jewellery. We provide appraisals on any new jewellery purchased from our store at no additional charge.
Reason to choose DM Jewellery in Kelowna BC:
- Experienced master goldsmith on premises
- Professional and fast service
- Free estimate
- Excellent prices